Wednesday, July 11, 2012



July 11 2012,


                 Today is the first day I have started blogging. Its something I'v been wanting to do for a while now actually. To start off I'm a beauty FANATIC! I'm fascinated by the world of beauty. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not a "I need to be looking beautiful everyday of the week" type of girl who obsesses over looks, but I love it and I don't really understand why. Maybe its because I love how much makeup can enhance your looks, or how you can collect it all. Point is I'm in love with it.
    Aside from beauty I also enjoy fashion:) And when I'm not busy watching beauty tutorials I'm a normal down to earth girl. I love nature and the outdoors, I'm a very honest and trustworthy person. I'm not exactly sure how good this blog will work out, but I'm hoping it goes in the right direction. 



No comments:

Post a Comment